You can stay in North America.

If you’re a technology professional having issues with your US work visa, we can work with your current employer to move your job to Canada.  We can quickly obtain work visas for you and your spouse in just four to six weeks.  In most cases, you can become a permanent resident in six to eight months and a Canadian citizen in just three and half years.

Tell us more about your current situation so we can help you stay in North America.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

“Exactly 21 days after after my employer decided to move forward with MobSquad, I was issued my work permit and could start work in Canada!”

André Ferreira, Software Engineer