//H-1B Transfers

Are you a software engineer on a visa that will expire soon and are concerned that it will not be renewed?

If you find yourself in this tough position, MobSquad may be able to partner with your current employer, enabling you to work in your current role, but from Canada.  MobSquad can help get you and your spouse a Canadian work permit in four weeks and Canadian Citizenship within four years.  MobSquad works with some of the Bay Area’s most well respected software start-ups and scale-ups to help build out engineering teams in Canada.

Please fill out the following form and a MobSquad team member will contact you