//US Visa Expiry

Are you a software engineer on an expiring US visa, such as an H-1B visa or OPT visa, and are concerned that it will not be extended?

If you find yourself in this tough position, MobSquad may be able to partner with your current employer, enabling you to work in your current role, but from Canada.  MobSquad can help get you and your spouse a Canadian work permit in four weeks and Canadian Citizenship within four years.  MobSquad works with some of the most well respected US software start-ups and scale-ups to help build engineering teams in Canada.

Please fill out the following form and a MobSquad team member will contact you